20 January 2009

ON MY WAY TO CHA!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am on my way to the Big Craft Hobby Show in California. While I am away my Husband Andy and son Sean are running the store.  In order to keep them busy I put all of the Fall, Halloween and Christmas papers and embellishments on sale.  Don't want them to have to much fun while I am gone.  So be sure to stop by and say hello and look at the great value you can get.


From now on I will be sending you notes and pictures of things that happen or are happening on my way to CHA via Las Vegas.

So here it goes:
After flying to Las Vegas I will be meeting up with Terri Ott who owns Eyelets Etc. We will be driving together to California in her Van.   I stock Terri's product and I know that many of you have the wonderful eyelet setter that Terri makes.  I  know up until she came out with her eyelet setter I was unable to set eyelets correctly.  Plus, the washer back that she sells is great and prevents a lot of paper tearing and just looks so much more professional.  For those of you that don't know This product take a look at her  web site.  The product is durable, inexpensive and easy to use.  Plus, you don't have to worry about it this tool will set in the middle of your scrap book page, card or layout.  

Http://www.Eyelets-etc.com

The weather in Las Vegas was 70 and Sunny. Actually once the plane cleared the airport we were out of the inversion and the skies were blue.  I am thinking of those of you in Montana and hoping that you to get some blue skies soon.  

While in Las Vegas I will visit with my older son, shop a little, and check out some local scrap book stores.

Will update you more in the next couple of days.

Be writing again soon.
Donna Anderson

0 Comments: