23 January 2009

Arrived in Annaheim

Hi you all,

Wanted you to know that I arrived yesterday with Terri Ott from Eyelets-etc.  We unloaded her van, just like mine, with product that she sells as a manufacturer and started to assemble her booth for the show.  We finished it about half way in about two and a half hours. Pretty tired when that was done after the drive from Las Vegas we returned to the hotel and scrap booked for a couple more hours then we were both pretty done for the evening.

Today we visited two other scrap book stores locally, had lunch at the Olive Garden and went to Kohl's shopping, plus to staples etc.  We just returned back to the hotel at about 8 pm.  We plan to scrap more tonight and I wanted to catch up on the blog.  Plus, I purchased a new store mascot that I need your help in naming.  

I will be taking lots of pictures of her at the show and while away.  So we will need a name upon my return to Montana.  She is a little eagle and loves to travel with me.  There will be a prized for the best name!!  I will post a picture of her later on and edit this posting so you can see her!
So  your minds going !  We want a her to have a cute name.

Andy tells me you all have been really great at the store and he appreciates your shopping with us while I am in California.
Donna


1 Comment:

Melzie said...

A mascot- what fun!!! Our XC team has a mascot- they are the garden knomes. LOL!

I have to run to your store today, needing baby stuff that I forgot to get when I was there last weekend.

Talk to you when you get back- have a blast!!!