28 January 2009

CHA Nearing an end.

Well we are coming to the end of the show.  Tommorow is the last day and Eggie is as tired as I.

We did find lots of new and exciting products.  These products include new papers from Moxxie, 
more wildlife, plus much more.  We know that you are always looking for storage solutions and we puchases some great storage for papers and more. I attended lots of take and makes on the showroom floor and have lots of creative ideas for you all upon my return.

Hope that you all are thinking of a name for Eggie, since he likes this name but knows it is only temporary and is anxious to obtain his real name.

Not sure how I am going to get all the paper and make and takes back home with me since they will definitely not fit in my suite case.  Hopefully, Eggie will have a plan in the morning.  The show ends at 2 PM and I will still need to help Terri Ott breakdown her booth and then we will drive in her van to Las Vegas.  I spend the night and leave early in the morning on Thursday to return to Missoula.  Sure have missed you all and am certain that Andy will be relieved when I get home.

Well, time to go to bed.
Donna

0 Comments: