25 November 2009

Thanksgiving Eve!

So, it is thanksgiving eve and everyone is busy getting everything ready for the big Turkey Day!  This annual holiday is followed by Black Friday  and great shopping. I don't know about you but I am very tired of the endless commercials on the television!


Thanksgiving:

Reminder I will be closed for Thanksgiving Day the following Friday and Saturday.  The Elves will be decorating the store for the holidays!  Winter hours will open at 11 am Tuesday through Saturday.

Open House:
  As I have said I will have a Open House the first of December through the fifth.  We have gotten in lots and lots of new papers, so I need to make room.  I did a rough count and came up with 80 different papers.  Some of the papers are holiday and fall lines plus much, much, more! GREAT BIG SALE THE WEEK OF OPEN HOUSE - plus cider and cookies how can you go wrong?

Riley & Sophie Moose Stamp Updates:

Good news!  Riley has found his new home along with Sophie and his new owner has sold me some new ones.  The new ones include the following:
bath tub Riley, sherlock homes, nurse ( sophie), Christmas Riley, Cafe Riley, plus more can't seem to remember them all.  Since the move to his new home his price has increase a little more.  I thought it was worth it, because like you, I sure love the little guy.  I also have copic ( alcohol ink professional) pens which are in selected browns to color your Rileys and Sophies and some primary color copic pens.

COPIC PENS; http://www.copic.com

For those of you that don't know what these pens are you need to come into the store for a demo.  Also check out the copic site(above).  The great things about these pens is that unlike any other pens you can blend them on the paper directly, from tip to tip and also from another medium like plastic.  The are green friendly and totally refillable
plus you can replace the brush and taper ends out. They have over 250 colors.  They are permanent and acid free.  Work on wood, plastic, paper and more.  Permanent too. They add details like you would not believe!  In addition you can refill with a clear liquid over 10 times before you have to add the specific color refill. They come in 3 different stiles.  I have chosen the smaller barrel  size ( ciao) for the store. You can order specific colors once you get into them plus other type pens. One type pen even does air brushing.  Check out the web site plus  read some of the magazine adds. My research showed that copic is the choice for approximately 80 % or better of the designers out there.  Those of you who shop regularly at the store know that I don't  recommend a product that I don't like or haven't used my self.  I have been using, my ciaos  since march of this year and have not had to refill any and the results?  Well, you be the judge come in and see what you think.

Anyway, I am rambling, and don't want to bore you so come on in Next week for our Open House, shopping and new papers embellishments and of course Quickutzs. New dies will be in along with this years Holiday Set.  They are going fast !

Don't each to much Turkey.
Donna Anderson

0 Comments: