22 November 2009

Happy Pre Thanksgiving Day

Since I may not get another chance to write to my blog until after Turkey Day I wanted to do so now.


Thank you all so much for this year.  I am very thankful for all of your smiling faces and the friendships we have formed.  Wanted to also inform you that the store will be closed from Nov. 26 till December 1st.  Please don't be upset if you see my windows covered it is just that the Elves have promised to come and decorate the windows up for me for my Open House starting on December first!

Open House Details:
 We will have some really great windows for the holiday season and also some special prices the first week of December so be sure to stop by and have a cup of cider and a cookie or two.

Can't let you know what the specials are going to be but I am sure you will like them!

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.
Donna

0 Comments: