23 November 2008

Updates/ Ideas

The days are just flying past. I had to run to the grocery store and was surprised to see all the Holiday stuff out in the front of the store! Guess, I don't get to the grocery store to often 't and I am telling you something you didn't know but I was sure taken back. Then it hit me, yeah

Thanksgiving is Thursday. Like I really did need to be reminded.

Well their are some major things going on in the store and I wanted to keep you all up to date.
Needless to say I will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and also on Black Friday. Saturday will be Black Saturday for Country Scrappin. WE WILL BE HAVING A STORE WIDE SALE! Make sure to come by. Look for more messages via email if you are registered with the store or check out the Blog site if not.

The other thing I wanted to tell you about involves some web sites I have been visiting as of late. One site is owned by a friend of mine Al he is extremely talented and is a digital artist. He has this fantastic web site that you can go to and join. He not only gives you great downloads he has created but also allows you to use them. Check out his site it is : www://actionfx.com.
If your into digital that is the place to go. While I am on the subject of digital, one of my customers came in the store the other day for epson 12 x 12 copies of her scrapbook. The results were absolutely amazing! She was very pleased and so was I. She hadn't told me that she scrapbooked digitally and as I was printing up her beautiful pages I began to look real close at them. That is when I thought they might be digital. It about blew me away. In any case if you do digital and you need to print them out for what ever reason, come by and give my store a shot at printing out your copies.

Other sites that I recommend are: VintageCollage- get some free vintage pictures, scrapbooksetc.com- has a lot of holiday ideas going on, check them frequently.
Bye for now,
Donna

0 Comments: