10 November 2008

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

Hi,

Is everyone ready for Turkey Day?  In asking this did you get your cards done for those near and dear to you.  I know with the internet it is some what tempting to send an email but for me and a lot of my friends and relatives this is not a personal note of communication.  It is so much better to make the card so they can see what you have done and it really shows them that they mean a lot to me.  It really only takes a few minuets more and demonstrates that you took the time to make something for them.  Sometimes those little mementos make a very big difference.  So I am repeating the card class from last Tuesday to the eleventh of November at 2 PM till 4 PM.  If you intend on coming please give me a call in the morning so I have all the kits ready.  As always bring in your ruler, paper cutter, adhesive.

Another two great classes are going to be this coming Saturday.  They are the coupon book and the recipe clipboard and folder.  It occurred to me that some of you may think well I don't need a coupon book or recipe clipboard folder.  Well these books can also be named or made into another type of book just by altering the name and purpose.  So think of all those gifts you need to get yet and think about how they may work for someone you know.


0 Comments: