20 October 2008

Make a Digital Book!

\Hi everyone,

The week has flown by again and my days off are over.  It seems that those few days off go by so fast.  I am back to normal and the store is filled with lot of crafting items for Christmas and the fall & Winter also.

Digital books are making a big hit for the holidays and are great for gift giving.  They save you time and present a long lasting gift for your family and friends.

 Scrapbook Etc. has come out with an absolutely wonderful book.  I have written about this before but feel it deserves at minim a second mention.  If you haven't check it out go to the following URL:

                             http://stories.scrapbooketc.com/
                                                     Check out the following NEW digital book by choosing:
                        " We are Family"
                                                                       
then  Enter in :
    My stores Code: 373UJV5XRT  
if you wish to save shipping and handling charges you use the above code,
         Create your book , and I will contact you when it comes into the store for you to pick it up.

correction of previous blog note:
As previously mentioned in another article in my blog I said that Scrap book etc. was a division of Good Housekeeping Magazine but I was incorrect it is actually a division of Better Homes and Garden Magazine.  I just love this magazine and truly believe that is one of the best magazines for scrapbooking available on the market today.

Stop by the store and see the example of the book that I have to see the quality hands on is so much better than what the pictures show in the adds.

Get your holiday gifts done soon so that you'll have time to enjoy the days with your family and friends.
 
Really check it out!!  D




 




0 Comments: