15 October 2008

Notes of what is happening

Today was boring, home ill and slept most of the day. Now feeling somewhat better and wanted to get some blogging out to you all. I have been posting some sites and different goodies that I found of interest and thought you might. Hope you have enjoyed them.


Have some really great note pads in the store that make the neatest cards. They are from Crafty Secreats a favorite company of mine. Thought I would include a picture of some of the outsides of these cards and their web site so you can see some of the other great products. I do carry a lot of there products, just ask me when you come in.I have created a great book. It is to hold cards. If you are looking for some inexpensive holiday gift ideas it is really neat even if I did create it myself. I made it for my Sister in law as a Birthday present but sure would like to have one of my own. That leads me to the Idea of makeing it a class in early November. This ways if you see the picture and like it too you can come and create one with me out of the papers that you like. It is a good organizational tool to keep all of your home made cards in.


0 Comments: