12 April 2009

Just a Hello & update of Life






Hi,
I don't think that I mentioned this before but I have two Mini Horses, Butter Cup and Fire Fly.
They are great!  I plan on learning how to drive a rig and go to parades around the immediate area surrounding me in Montana. It should be a lot of fun !  Anyway the Mare Butter is going to have a foal this month.  That will be a totally new experience for me. Even though I am a Registered Nurse and worked the ER for years I am not familiar with the animal birthing process. My husband delivered 13 babies while working on the City of Las Vegas Fire Department and is looking forward to changing his number of deliveries to 14.  The trouble is I am afraid that he will be out of town when she foals.  In any case I do have support with the friends that I purchased her from and the Vet if I need him.

I took some pictures of her today and thought that I would post them as very pregnant Mini and her gelding friend fly.  

0 Comments: