09 March 2009

STAMPS STAMPS AND MORE STAMPS!

Hi ALL,

It appears that my life has taken on a new meaning.  By that I mean that stamps are every where I turn.  As some of you know I had some gently used stamps for sale last week.  Boy, once the word got out people just kept coming.  Well I thought I was done and on Saturday I was re organizing the supply room and guess what?  More stamps showed up!  If I didn't know better I would have thought that they were multiplying back there.  In any case I have more stamps so come on in.

Also have gotten some great new Quickutzs in for Easter.  They are just great!  And did I mention that I am going to have a blow out sale of all the Quickutz Squeeze tools!  Yep, as you know Quickutzs is discontinuing production on them  DON'T PANIC-  THE 2 X2 ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT GOING OUT!  Just the Squeeze tool itself.  Once gone you will have to use the Revolution tool to cut with them that is much easier and you can put at least 4 down at a time to cut.  Back to the sale.  I am selling the squeeze for the insane price of $29.99.  That also includes the one set of alphabet letters that comes with the tool itself.   Normally this retailed for 79.99. a big savings.  But when they are gone they will be gone.  So if you love your squeeze, or want to get one come on in.  It is truly a great deal.

More and more papers and embellishments are coming in daily.  I just got an order in from 7 Gypsies with their new electric punch.  Talk about easy!  come on in and demo it if you don't believe me.

I also have ordered more Moose "Riley" stamps.  They are on their way in.  Mellisa took some pictures of some of the great designer cards that Krissy of Hana Stamps sent to me with my order.  They are making a big splash in the valley and going as quick as I put them out.  In addition Krissy has come out with a paper doll set this month that I ordered.  Just think about all those outfits you can make out of your scraps, and the kids- boy will they be happy !

You will have to just come in to see it all.
Donna

0 Comments: